Destinations Cover: Deoriatal - Chopta - Tungnath Temple
Day 01: Rishikesh to Sari(185kms,7hrs)
Early morning drive to Sari Village via Devprayag, Rudraprayg, Ukhimath. Lunch on the way. From Sari Village trek to deoriyatal (3.5kms) after visit Deoriatal back to Sari Village overnight stay in guest house..
Day 02: Sari - Chopta -Tungnath (3680mtr/12070 ft) - Chandrasila (4090 mts/13415 ft)
After an early breakfast drive to Chopta, Sari to chopta (20kms) drive and start trek to Tungnath with packed lunch or after lunch Start. Tungnath is situated at the height of 3680 mts from the sea level. The highest shiva tample in world. The trek is 4 kms upward. Enroute you will find lush green meadows and you can see the entire range of snow clapped Himalayas. Upon arrival at Tungnath Temple and visit the temple. After relax one further 2 km trek to Chandrasila peak. Later trek back to Chopta for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Chopta to Rishikesh
After breakfast drive back to Rishikesh via Mandal( famous for Musk Dear Reserve Park ). Gopeswar, Chamoli, karnprayag, (Confluence of Alaknanda & Pindar rivers )Upon arrival Rishikesh our services end.
1. All land transfers from Haridwar/Rishikesh and back as per itinerary.
2. Accommodation as per itinerary on double sharing basis.
3. All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) for the trip duration as per itinerary.
4. Entry fee for Centuary as applicable.
5. Fully escorted trek with fluent english speaking license-holder local trekking guide
Tour does not includes
1. Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
2. Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason.
3. Any accommodation, travel or transport outside of the above itinerary for any reason.
4. Single supplement or request for accommodation on twin sharing basis will be charged extra.
5. Hire charges for mules if hired by trekkers for personal luggage or personal ride.
7. Meals other than B,L,D as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks.
8. Any expense of personal nature or any gifts, tips or donations.
9. Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
10. Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion.