Destinations Cover: Deoriatal - Chopta - Tungnath Temple - Chandrashila Summit
Day 01: Rishikesh - Deoriatal (185 kms/7-8 hrs)
Morning after Breakfast we drive to Sari Village via Devprayag (Confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi, from Devprayag the Holy river Ganges started), Rudraprayag (Confluence of Alaknanda & Mandakini River). Breakfast and lunch enroute. Arrival at Sari Village. start your trek to Deoriatal (3.5km.) through dense forest of Rhodendron and lots of wild flowers and ferns. The trek will take 3 hrs to reach Deoriatal. Upon arrival at Deoriatal set out the tents for overnight stay.
Day 02: Deoriatal - Sari - Chopta
In the morning trek down to Sari village (3.5 kms) and from here drive to Chopta(30kms) through dense forest and meadows. Its Upon arrival at Chopta set out your tents for overnight stay. In the evening explore the magnificent view of the Himalayas.
Day 03: Chopta -Tungnath (3680mtr/12070 ft) - Chandrashila (4090 mts/13415 ft)
Chopta After an early breakfast trek to Tungnath with packed lunch. Tungnath is situated at the height of 3680 mtr from the sea level. The highest shiva tample in world. The trek is 3.5 kms upward. Enroute you will find lush green meadows and you can see the entire range of snow clapped Himalayas. Upon arrival at Tungnath Temple and visit the temple. After relax one further 1 km trek to Chandrashila peak. Later trek back to Chopta for dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 04: Chopta to Rishikesh
After an early breakfast drive to Rishikesh. Lunch enroute. Upon arrival at Rishikesh tour end & our services also end.
1. All land transfers from Haridwar/Rishikesh and back as per itinerary.
2. Accommodation as per itinerary on double sharing basis.
3. All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) for the trip duration as per itinerary.
4. Entry fee for Centuary as applicable.
5. Fully escorted trek with fluent english speaking license-holder local trekking guide
Tour does not includes
1. Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance(Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own).
2. Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason.
3. Any accommodation, travel or transport outside of the above itinerary for any reason.
4. Single supplement or request for accommodation on twin sharing basis will be charged extra.
5. Hire charges for mules if hired by trekkers for personal luggage or personal ride.
7. Meals other than Breakfast, Lunch and Dinne as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks.
8. Any expense of personal nature or any gifts, tips or donations.
9. Any drinks, tips for the guide and porter etc.
10. Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion.